League of Legends

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Hey,

Does anyone out there play this game? It's free to play (sort of). I'm looking for a good team or duo-queue partner to help raise my rating. I normally play support characters bot lane. A good AD carry would help me out tons.
Habulin
Camper

I am playing on EU West. level 30, around 500 wins, 31/11 1331 elo. Playing either support Taric or on hit AD Carry Ezreal, AD Cait or AP/support Nidalee. Like I said I am very limited by my playtime, only weekends come in for me. My username is tmzzxx and ingame name tmzz. I am playing since the beta came out but like only 2 games a week. This is the current acc I am using. I had a other acc (my first) that I gave to a friend. It was around 1700 elo. I like Ezreal+Leo and Graves+Taric bot combo. I can go mid in some cases but I never go top or jungle. I do not mind to die as a support if it means to save the carry or get him a double kill, so teamplay is one of my top conditions. As taric I play off tank/aura support for the whole team and can deal upto 600 dmg at lvl 6 in an instant usually resulting in a double kill for the burst damage of Graves :D. Sorry for giving so much info so quickly. If I find the time I would gladly play with you. Next time you see me on vent don't hesitate to massage me!

LP Habulin
-goose-
Camper

I used to play (mostly AD carry) but haven't had much luck getting it to run on Linux. I may try again...
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

I'm on the NA servers unfortunately Habulin, unless you've got a level 30 account on NA not sure that'll help. It took me like a year of playing to get to level 30 (granted, I stopped playing twice for several months due to other concerns) but I don't see myself grinding up another account. (Especially because I wouldn't have my champions on other regions. Have I mentioned that I think Riot's business model is terrible?)
Habulin
Camper

Sadly, I tried to play on the NA servers seweral times resulting in me getting his ass kicked because of the high ping I had. I know what you mean and I think the same way that Riot screwed up a bit. But even if we could get in contact to play together, I started going to school again so I do not really have much time to play either LoL or UT. I can understand that you don't want to raise another acc because it consumes alot of time + all the hard work and effort you put in your already existing acc. When I am ever going to have enough good internet speed to play on NA I would be glad idf we could play together. Until then I wish you luck on finding a partner, because, and I know this of personal experience, alot of people are simply ... you know what I mean.

LP Habulin