Im trying to start a server

Mapmaking? Modeling? Discuss all that stuff that's too complicated for most mere mortals here.
The Dead Guy

Hello all, i used to play on DW invasion server a while ago, and now i have been playing on it again for the passed week, I have been trying to set up a personal invasion server for me and my friends and I am having a problem with not being able to figure out the redirect. could i get some help? also anyone that has experience here with creating their own monsters I am trying to learn how to do it. I am an aspiring programmer and using UT2004 as a baseline to get acclimated with coding things for games with code closer to C code. This server will also be my personal testing ground for any mods i make.
Blood Asp
Camper
Xfire: eaelemental

Redirect is pretty damn simple tbh, There is option in your UT2004.ini for a URL which will be your Redirect URL, If you dont have access to make yourself a web which will host all the uz2 files (Compressed files of UT2004) Then you can visit http://ut-files.com
It's a free public redirect which you can upload to as well.
The Dead Guy

yeah i figured it out just a little bit ago, before i saw your post, i figured it out that i wasnt compressing my files into .ut2 files :P simple mistakes. now to find some good monsters and maps to throw in there.....