IP Banned ??!?!

Talk about anything UT2004 related
Windigo
Killer in Training

(looked but I could not find the topic {even tho I know its there})
So after like 6 mouths i was like im going to go play some ut2.004k and it was like "yo your IP is banned" and I Was like "why I don't deserve this" so i tried to reconnect and it was like "jack-off YOU ARE BANNED :devil: :devil: :devil: :shappy: " an I was like "don't fuck with me I have over 6.023x10^23 confirmed kills and many raids on the PLO and as we speak I am sending a task force to location in Chicago" and it was liek "so" at that point I fell out of my seat and bleed out. I tried to sneak in and it was not having any of it. It constatly throw me out of that bar and had a gang of it hommies beat me :sworried: :ssweating: As i type this i am on the verge of death and need to get in so plz un banned my IP (no idea y its banned :sdoh: )
#im a good person
(see what I did there that is a hash tag its hippin relatable :swink: )
P.S. I don not live on the dark side

Welcome to the dark side
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Hello Windigo,

There are a number of possible reasons why you are currently banned. We'll need some information from you in order to address this issue.

Please email us at: clandw@clandw.org with the following information.

1 - Which Server you're trying to log on to.

2 - Your UT GUID. NOTE!! This is NOT your cd-key! Never give that info to anyone! You can locate your GUID by opening UT, clicking on "Settings" and then clicking on the "Game" tab. The alpha numeric at the bottom of that page in the section labeled "Unique ID/Messages" is your GUID.

3 - Your IP address. You can locate your IP by going here: http://www.whatsmyip.org/

Please be sure your send the information to the email address above. Don't post any of it here in the forums! Thanks!

DW>KarmaKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Windigo
Killer in Training

ok

Welcome to the dark side
Windigo
Killer in Training

How well I no if I get UN-banned

Welcome to the dark side