Botter

Discuss all things related to our custom map 32 player ONS server
mersenary aka MinisterofDeath
1337 Haxor

Again while playing Dreamus2 went by the name of Kerosene. Think it was the same guy Goose reported
joeblow
1337 Haxor

Sure it wasn't you shooting thru the fog to the core spawn points?
joblow@bellsouth.net game contact email.
joeblow
1337 Haxor

Nice email and PM . Thank you.

I am a SV admin not a DW'r this is my opinion and mine only.

I think you play maps with heavy fog and only heavy fog and use it to your advantage sniping at spawn points. I have specced you a lot and I don't see what your shooting at on any of my 3 differant PC's. Weather or not that's cheating is debatable.

Anyway, nice to have you back on board.
mersenary aka MinisterofDeath
1337 Haxor

The only map I play with Fog is Capt Gordon. Youre free to your opinion, but plain and simple I dont cheat. I have no need to. You dont think that after NINE years of only using hitscan weapons that one doesnt tend to be half decent with them? If you really have specced me then you ALSO see that I miss a hell of a lot more than I hit. Youre not the only one that has watched me, and yet Im still here, so is Goose, Tweakish, California, Terminator, and a few others, and they are all better than me....go figure.
Here I am trying to help the server that Ive played from the start on, and report a REAL botter, and you come here and dump bogus accusations on me.....not cool

joeblow wrote:Nice email and PM . Thank you.

I am a SV admin not a DW'r this is my opinion and mine only.

I think you play maps with heavy fog and only heavy fog and use it to your advantage sniping at spawn points. I have specced you a lot and I don't see what your shooting at on any of my 3 differant PC's. Weather or not that's cheating is debatable.

Anyway, nice to have you back on board.
-goose-
Camper

The reason myself, Tweak, Terminator, etc are better than you has nothing to do with our aim.

Unfortunately in 9+ years, you apparently have not figured out how to play ONS... but I digress.
joeblow
1337 Haxor

joeblow wrote:Sure it wasn't you shooting thru the fog to the core spawn points?
just to show what I mean for those "in the fog"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

no fog

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Guess who has the advantage?

A or B

B or A
Skydev
Xfire: xWeapons.AssaultFire

So, you disable the fog on your client?
Technically, everything "in fog" is not replicated to client, so should be no advantage.
Skydev (Generic) = Chaos13 (Generic/Unreal1/UT99) = Dimension4 (Unreal1/UT99)