So I just got banned....

Discuss all things related to our custom map 32 player ONS server
Leftover_Crack

Hola all, i've never been banned before from a server and am curious what I did wrong? The only thing I did differently from any other night is change my username to "JimmyTheFaggot" after a certain user camped a key vehicle and would not let a key player such as myself enter it to try and make a game of a shit match. I will admit that my username switch was juvenile and immature but lets be fair and question at what point do we allow pastors and dentists to stack and switch teams whenever they please just because they sport the DW tag? I find it funny that as a highly respected UT2004 player who has logged countless hours on DM/Freon/ONS/ gets the bump so quick.... and certain players seem to have some kind of protection... Please enlighten me. Thanks Leftover_Crack

Also I would like to know which admin banned me.
-goose-
Camper

I think you answered your own question.

I've had my fair share of problems with admins and various clan members, still do with a few... But I recognize them for what they are... admins of the server and preferred members.

If you have a problem with one, take it up with other admins of the server. Really nobody likes dealing with this kind of stuff (and having been in that position before I can't blame them), so it will probably just be a slap on the wrist and swept under the rug. But at least you tried... At that point, if the problem persists you either need to accept it or leave the game. Don't let shitty people make your life shitty.
Thwart
1337 Haxor

Moreover, some admins have less patience than others in tolerating "juvenile and immature" behavior.
Others may simply allow you a little more time in expressing your frustrations in that way before they respond with a ban.

From now on when you introduce yourself to any forum, you may now say that you have been banned from a server before. Congratulations :cheers:
"To be positive: to be mistaken at the top of one's voice." -Ambrose Bierce
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

There is also the possibility there is another side to the story and someone wasn't 100% forthcoming in his story. Not to mention the errors nor arrogance of your post.

Still this isn't the place for this, I have your email crack and will contact you tomorrow.
Leftover_Crack

I would love to hear the other side of the story. I already admitted that my action was maybe not the best idea. It was my frustration of the bigger issue getting the best of me. Also, it was not my intention to in anyway come off as arrogant. I do hold myself in high regards as a player, not because of skill but due to the fact that I never TK, I will typically switch to the losing team to try and make an even match and am an all around team player. I do understand this isn't the place for this discussion and await your email.

EDIT: Just curious, how long is my ban for?
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Leftover_Crack wrote:
EDIT: Just curious, how long is my ban for?
That I think is now in the hands of the one you insulted. We are talking but me trying to smooth things over probably used the wrong choice words, good thing I'm not a lawyer, didn't help your situation.

We will be in touch this thread is closed.