The End of Apocalypse

Talk about anything UT2004 related
Apocalypse
Killer in Training

Hi everyone! For 10 long years (5 years playing with Death Warrant) of playing UT, Apocalypse has met his end. Apparently, some parents have broken my pc and it seems that I cannot play UT anymore. I may or may not play UT again soon. Until I get a new pc, I will be able to play UT again and play with u guys again :ssmile:. Other than that, I won't be seeing you guys for a long time, short time, who knows??? I hope I get a new pc ASAP

Apocalypse has retired. :salute:
Player and Fan of the Death Warrant Clan.
joeblow
1337 Haxor

well we will be around when you get your self straightened out.
joblow@bellsouth.net game contact email.
DW_Apok@lypse
DW Clan Member
Xfire: apokalypse86

We will miss you :scry: .
Hope you will come back soon :ssmile: .

Peace :thumbright:

DW>Apok@lypse
Energy-Plant -> Elimination-Chamber -> Crossfire-Xtreme -> Anniversary
Nano-Technics -> Choco-Wars -> Dragon-Tower ->
(Next Map Fall 2016) Survive
Sokoro
Camper

Now it is time to rebuild the earth, it ought to be lot more fun than ruining it was. :ssmile:

Well if you ever come back, whenever to DC, MM or ME, then I will be ready to help you with leveling again.
I made an AM character just to be able to use electromagnet in safe spots with 500 adrenaline and rejuvation weapon +5
Apocalypse
Killer in Training

I hope too Apok and of course Sokoro :ssmile:. Hard to believe that for 15 years, my pc has finally broken and now i gotta wait to get another one which may be a while :sangry:. On the bright side, that means i can finally get a better pc lol. At least i can keep in touch with you on the forums, messages, etc of this website.
Player and Fan of the Death Warrant Clan.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Ah..technology...always breaking at the worst moment. Hang in there Apocalypse...as you said, this is an excellent opportunity to get a better pc!! We'll still be here when ya get back!

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

k bye
DW_Wine_Flu
DW Clan Member

Apocalypse wrote:I hope too Apok and of course Sokoro :ssmile:. Hard to believe that for 15 years, my pc has finally broken and now i gotta wait to get another one which may be a while :sangry:. On the bright side, that means i can finally get a better pc lol. At least i can keep in touch with you on the forums, messages, etc of this website.
Protip: Check Skittles sig for the bare minimum specs you need for your new pc. :swink:
Generic Humorous Forum Sig
AS-Cubes4All > AS-TorlanEvolution > AS-OpportunityKnocks > AS-BP2-AcatanaEvolution
@nt
Pro but Noob

It shouldn't be too hard to find a computer with the specs to run ut2k4. I'm pretty sure even those ancient computers that were the size of rooms could run ut2004.
I like cookies...
DW_Apok@lypse
DW Clan Member
Xfire: apokalypse86

Best way to look at eBay :thumbright: and bet pc with cheap price :ssmile:
Energy-Plant -> Elimination-Chamber -> Crossfire-Xtreme -> Anniversary
Nano-Technics -> Choco-Wars -> Dragon-Tower ->
(Next Map Fall 2016) Survive