I'm making stuff for MM3 again! Hooray!

All things related to the UT3 RPG Monster Mash 3 server
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

Well, after a couple years of hard drive crashes, moving, and general life getting in the way, I'm finally set up to work in the Unreal 3 Editor again (and believe me, that's no small feat). I have to tap dance around so many different mods and mutators to make them all play nice, glad to have a mostly working setup. When I can distill it down to the core packages you need to include the weapons and pickups that we use on our server, I'll bundle it up and make it available for anyone who wants to work on a map.

I have A_Better_Player to thank in part for my renewed interest, and the announcement of a new UT just nudged it over the edge of it actually happening. I've drastically upgraded 2 existing maps in the last couple days, and I'm working on a few brand new ones right now (in fact, the map is building, right now).

Come join the party! :banana:

-Fry
(Under Team Deathmatch)
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Go, GO Gadget-Fryman! ;)

:cheers:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
a_better_player
Killer in Training

I have to say that I really like the changes to the existing maps so far and the new maps are great too.

Anyone else got any maps ready?

Keep up the good work Fry. :salute:

ABP
tasty
Camper

A pity that mm3 so lone.
[font=fantasy]A true weapons master.[/font]
polarstorm
Killer in Training

Life DOES indeed get in the way... i was working on a number of maps a few years ago..however life decided to get in the way and i got married :) always wanted to send in the one map i DID complete , a new version of the classic " Training Ground " which i would love to sumbit... how does one do that??? cheers.......
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

polarstorm wrote:Life DOES indeed get in the way... i was working on a number of maps a few years ago..however life decided to get in the way and i got married :) always wanted to send in the one map i DID complete , a new version of the classic " Training Ground " which i would love to sumbit... how does one do that??? cheers.......
Hiya!

Congrats on your nuptials! That's a decent reason to be distracted from UT. ;)

Gather up your resources...make sure you include any custom textures and whatnot and zip up your map files. If it's less than 25 meg, you can email it to: fry@clandw.org or karmakat@clandw.org. If it's a bigger file, then you'll need to host it on one of the many free file hosting sites and provide us with a link so we can grab it. DW>Fry is our UT3 Invasion guru and he will review your map and possibly provide feedback (if needed) for any changes.

DW>KarmaKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
polarstorm
Killer in Training

submitted my map finally after 5 yrs :)
polarstorm
Killer in Training

can anyone let me know if my map was received? just loaded UT3 on my new pc so wanted to play :)