Players using 2 Characters at same time

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
Eric
Killer in Training
Xfire: Eric

Is it ok as far as the server rules is concerned to have someone obviously using 2 Characters at the same time? I've seen this happen several times before, typically on maps with a very safe hiding spot.

Today it happened on Server 2 around 9:20pm (EST) on XSpired. The players in question are pc2 (lvl 665 Medic) and PennyArcade (lvl 21 Adren). I've seen this happen several times before with "pc2" and some other extremely low level player.

Though I've also seen this happen with other players. I'm just curious if DW thinks this is ok or if this would be considered cheating. Thanks!!!!
UT2004
Monster Mash Server 2
Weapon Master: Eric Level 331
Adrenaline Master: Eric2 Level 319
Medic/Monster Master: Eric3 Level 202
No Class: Eric4 Level 71
Eric
Killer in Training

For the record, it's obvious they are the same person because you never see both players move at the same time. They toss items back and forth but when it comes to fighting only one fights while the other hides.

At about 9:38pm(EST) PennyArcade reset to lvl 25, making the monster level even lower.

After the map, when pc2 had about 15k in score, he and his other character tried to vote another map where he can hide his low level. I voted and with some help, won a map that I know has no hiding spots. Afterwards he and the other player left.

I have some screenshots if any admins would like me to send it to them. I can't post on here cause I don't have any web site that I can link the images to.
UT2004
Monster Mash Server 2
christmas
1337 Haxor

I am off-topic here, not taking part in this.....

I assume you are reffering to MM2-server, right ???
I have seen people with 1 char going afk there....I mean, its not that I have seen them being afk, its that they say they go afk (brb) and they do so...generally hiding in the safe-spot, not just the afk, the majority, since all (or most) maps have a hiding spot...

through discussions in chat that I had with a few guys while I was playing there....
1 guy had binded alt-fire or fire as SpaceBar, and was using a heavy-item calculator on the button (with INF weapon)
another guy had binded the same key in Numpad0, and had stuck a screwdriver in this button at his keyboard. (Those were their words).
Ok, personally, that is hillarious...
:srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl:

I mean, I have seen it all in that server: 1 guy was shooting a wall for 1 hour once..... :srofl:
Eric wrote:I have some screenshots if any admins would like me to send it to them. I can't post on here cause I don't have any web site that I can link the images to.
http://postimage.org/
BrianTheCorrupt
Killer in Training

I've seen this happening for a while now with pc2 and various other names that the 2nd player has logged on as, all of them being AM.

I've seen SixSigma, Akumava, and PennyArcade from what I've noticed so far and having the same (or very minor differences of up to +/-12) Ping numbers as pc2 when he/she/they joins. The player pc2 also seems to only join once any of the mentioned 'Faux-players' has made a Petrification MP5 and toss to mentioned player. I've noticed that these 'Faux-players' tend to reset their Level, like Eric has stated, and I honestly find these habits to undermine the integrity of the gameplay. It also ruins the difficulty of survival when a 'Faux-player' makes weapons for pc2, only to hide (or AFK) for the rest of the game (or until pc2 dies, leaving momentarily afterwards) to keep the Monster Level to the minimum on maps with Good Camp spots and not get killed.

[offtopic]Speaking of Maps (in general), I wanted to bring up a Missing Map from MMs2 that hasn't been on since the 2013 holiday season and been too lazy to post about it. The DesertCliffs map, could we get this back on the server, or is it under maintenance? Or should we wait until October (10 days from now) to get the Halloween Version of it up?[/offtopic]

I believe these tactics being deployed are just for pc2 to gain immense amounts of Exp. and rapid Leveling (aka. Exp. Farming), which I find degrading to honest gamers. I hold no grudge against said player, but I do not agree with the tactics utilized by them.
It's normal for people to ask for certain weapons from AMs and, depending on if/when they make them, get a specified weapon from them, that's [glow=red]Teamwork[/glow]. But with these 'Faux-players' making weapons during the match, only to be immediately given to pc2 the moment they sign on, doesn't signify teamwork and allows for [glow=red]Underworked, Massive Exp./Level Gain.[/glow]

I personally crave challenging Monster Levels, since it forces the need for Piercing Weapons to be made. It causes players to become a Cohesive Fighting Unit with each class playing their rolls, but when Monster Level is ridiculously low, it divides players and allows Higher Levels to become nearly Immortal for almost the First 6-8 Waves, and reduces chances for Lower Levels to get Exp. to Level Up via Attacking Monsters, Linking said Higher Levels, Healing (Medics' Weapon of Choice/Healing Magic Weapons - Which I've calculated at being 1 Exp. per 100 Health healed -) and Match Win Bonuses. What good is a Team when they don't have any need to rely on other members of said Team?

I think there should be a Code Of Conduct message on AFK, like the Yellow Messages that appear every few minutes on the servers, saying something like, [glow=yellow]If you need to be Away From Keyboard, have some courtesy and let your fellow allies know (Emergencies/Sudden Events that draw you away are understandable and should be forgiven).[/glow]

Anyways, I thought to sign in and post my thoughts (and possible remedy) on the situation. I don't typically complain since most instances were too minor and petty to post, but I posted this to expose the pestilent situation.
[hr]
Semper Fi. :salute:
My Classes In MMs2:

BrianTheCorrupt - M/MM: Lv 638
BrianTheEnraged - AM: Lv 708
BrianTheGunzerkr - WM: Lv 318

My Map Projects (All on hold):
DM-Tourian
DM-DarkAgonWastes
DM-CargoTrain
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Apologies for the lengthy delay...just when I think no one's posting in here anymore... ;)

For the record:

Using two characters at one time IS cheating. It provides an unfair advantage over other players and it won't be tolerated. Yes, please send screen shots (see email addresses below). Having corroborating evidence is always good. However, we do need eyes on, so the best thing you could do would be to join our Ventrilo server and grab an Admin. Second best thing to do would be drop us an email while the cheater is online. Either clandw@clandw.org or karmakat@clandw.org will send an alert.

Brian, the Halloween edition of Desert Cliffs is up on both servers. It's long hiatus from MM2 was probably an oversight on my part.

Christmas, we don't appreciate idlers either. Same conditions apply...notify us and we'll gladly keel-haul the perp. ;)

Apologies to all...I've been less than present in the MM world these last months. Real life and ::gasp:: other games have been exceptional at diverting my diminishing attention span. I appreciate you guys very much...from giving us a headsup on issues to being loyal Monster Mashers.

All the best,

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Eric
Killer in Training

Sent you some screen shots today Karma Kat. Didn't realize you responded to this thread, haven't been on the forum much lately.
UT2004
Monster Mash Server 2