Cirban

Anything and everything related to the Evolution server.
Pinhead01

I keep ending up outside of the map on Cirban half the time that I play the map. Each time is a different way: through the wall, over the top, through the jump pad... etc. There should be some way to get back inside, especially since you can't suicide to another character there. Just my 2 cents...
christmas
1337 Haxor

[quote="Pinhead01"]I keep ending up outside of the map on Cirban half the time that I play the map. Each time is a different way: through the wall, over the top, through the jump pad... etc. There should be some way to get back inside, especially since you can't suicide to another character there. Just my 2 cents...[/quote]

well, other players reported getting outside the boundaries of the map, mainly by "glitching" the exterior wall.
I personally, that have played the map 1000 times, have never been outside the map.
for the other 2 cases you mention (over the top, through the jump pad), I have no-one else reporting something like it.

1 thing you can do is avoid "glitching" the exterior wall boundary. the way the map is, there is no way to provide a definite "fix" for it. also, Ant isnt around 24/7 so that he could upload updated map versions and be tested thoroughly by players.

another thing that Ant could do, would be to remove the Map Mutator so that players can reconnect with another character. (I wouldnt personally mind that).
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

It's definitely possible to fix the map so you can't get outside of the walls.