Yo, sup?

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
StormyFacade

Hey, so yeah, after playing for a bit, thought I'd make an account.

Officially say Hi to you all... and stuff.

About me, I love to draw digital art (drew my avatar) and play games which range from Warcraft 3 and Diablo 1, to Dawn of War: Soulstorm and Civ 2: Test of Time.

I've got over 69 characters, only few of which I've drawn so far. Am named after one of my past "sonas"

Have played on the DW invasion servers VERY occasionally under names like JF-T and JacksonFelblade in the past, but then take long-hiatuses that last a year sometimes.

I more play on the Assault Monster Evolution server though, since I can actually be kinda vaguely useful there as a low level.
Lately been thinking on starting my own Invasion server, but have no real way to keep it constantly active anyways, so I dunno. Other than keeping my main computer on at all times, which... Dunno how that would murder my hydro bills. xD

Anyways, you can call me Stormy, or whatever you'd like, don't care too much.

My only real pet peeve, is doing nothing, or sitting around doing very little.
Ingame name is IIIStrife, MechaStrife and SupStrife
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Hey Stormy,

Nice introduction. Long ago I was playing Diablo I and II, too.

Glad to hear that you're finding the assault server to be fun. I hope I get to play a couple rounds with you.

If doing nothing is something you want to avoid, I have many things you can help me out with. Things like painting the garage, getting groceries, file my taxes... Just kidding.

In seriousness, I could always use a helping hand on the Monster Evolution server (building maps in particular) if you're looking to help. I can help you build maps if this is something you're interested in learning.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466