Post your Screen shots 2

Discuss all things related to our custom map 32 player ONS server
slayer06

Something glitched, and I ended up under a nod last night. I'm not sure if I got shot by a tank and it flung me there, or if I hit that magical spot. It must be a devoloper hidden chamber.
Image Image Image
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

slayer06 wrote:Something glitched, and I ended up under a nod last night. I'm not sure if I got shot by a tank and it flung me there, or if I hit that magical spot. It must be a devoloper hidden chamber.
Image Image Image
WOW something new after this long . :banana:
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

Your actually just under the terrain on top of the tunnel between nodes 7 and 11. The texture is on the outside of the underground trials pyramid.

This is what you would have seen if you could have "flown" to the left a bit.
Image The mapper used that texture almost everywhere under the terrain.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
Terra
Pro but Noob

Hi guys, its been a while but im happy to say im back for more fun, but from now on im SVA.[regardless of what the screenie says]

Spam fun is best!
-1PARA-Queenie
1337 Haxor

Terra!!!!! where the hell you been!?!?

:queen:
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

There.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Linkage fun! :thumbright:
Image healing brains tank from so far away i cant even see it anymore....
Skyline
1337 Haxor
Xfire: 40shards

Tank sniping on theVine
Image Image
Terra
Pro but Noob

i chose the bender with optional extras such as a sunroof , im gettin CD player in there soon :)

P.s - something odd happened, is the EONS grenade supposed to force u to exit vehicles?

someone used them on me, didnt hurt me or the tank it just made me fly out of the drivers seat much like an auto eject from a vehicle when destroyed - it was then quickly jacked and used against me. ive never seen this before,is this normal?
Skyline
1337 Haxor
Xfire: 40shards

Terra wrote:P.s - something odd happened, is the EONS grenade supposed to force u to exit vehicles?

someone used them on me, didnt hurt me or the tank it just made me fly out of the drivers seat much like an auto eject from a vehicle when destroyed - it was then quickly jacked and used against me. ive never seen this before,is this normal?
The EONS code says that if a single detonation takes down more than a third of a flying/hovering vehicle's health, or half of any other vehicle's health, the driver gets ejected and the vehicle locked for 7 seconds. It doesn't sound that hard to do, but it's rare that I actually see it happen.
Terra wrote:i chose the bender with optional extras such as a sunroof , im gettin CD player in there soon :)

A CD player may sound like a good idea, until you forget about where you're going and end up like this :geek: