Maps for invasion server

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
{esg}*Tiger*
Killer in Training
Xfire: woutister

Anonymouse wrote:So far a secret is always supposed to be hard to open, besides isn't this a team game? Why do we have medics in the first place :swhew:. But one problem, you take note that if you need a team to open, then almost everybody will want to get it because they already know. :ssurprised:
well you don't need a whole team but 2 person is enough to let 1 person in. when you're with 3 people you can open it with one while the other 2 can enter the secret.
[glow=red]Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back.[/glow]
{esg}*Tiger*
Killer in Training
Xfire: woutister

Don't know where to post, but here it's my map. I hope you guys like it because it's my first Invasion map DM-ColdMountain by {esg}*Tiger*
[glow=red]Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back.[/glow]
Windigo
Killer in Training

new map I have made. sry for the annoying wait time

http://www.4shared.com/file/FfuyjRmR/Map1.html :shappy:

Welcome to the dark side
Sokoro
Camper

DM-Nightwolfs-???? maps and Nein-final cant be opened in editor.. or played in singleplayer.. i extracted them from cache but when i try to play them it crash ut with error.. when i open them in editor it shows empty space.. how to make it work in singleplayer? i want to use them with my own monsters...
I made an AM character just to be able to use electromagnet in safe spots with 500 adrenaline and rejuvation weapon +5
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

You can't open the map because you don't have all the required resources to run the map. Check the logs to see what resources you are missing.

As for the editor's blank white screen, just go to view --> Viewports --> configure. Then hit okay when the window pops up.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

DM-DG-Tanjung(Made be great mapper David 'DGUnreal' Green): http://www.lilchips.com/freeue2.asp (Sixth from top)

It is great outdoor map on medium tropical isle in theme of Jurasic Park.
I was thinking that it would be awesome to play it with DW dino monsters and what not..
I would leave pickups and items the way they are so it would be little harder map to beat.. (eg it would be sad to see tons of adren and weapon lockers in this great map..)
There are two adren pickups on bridges which gives around 100adren i think.. but respawn slowly.. In all other aspects it is a classic DM map
Only editation for DW server should be replacing/adding Patch Nodes to outdoor jungle only so monsters will spawn outside and Player Starts in buildings and these fenced areas. Also making all these gates to open when player is near but not monster.
That way it would make nice atmosfere and players in fenced areas would be protected from all but flying and teleporting(Queens,NaliSuckers) monsters.

So could you add it in your spare time? :ssmile:
I made an AM character just to be able to use electromagnet in safe spots with 500 adrenaline and rejuvation weapon +5
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Sokoro wrote:DM-DG-Tanjung(Made be great mapper David 'DGUnreal' Green): http://www.lilchips.com/freeue2.asp (Sixth from top)
Sokoro...thank you for the suggestion! I've got a copy of the map and will check it out on the test server sometime soon. I can't promise you it will make the servers, but we will have a look at it.

KKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
BrianTheCorrupt
Killer in Training

I'm wondering if I can make a recommendation for a map that could be tested for Monster Mash (Invasion) made by Jefe? I've downloaded it and tested it myself, but I'd like to see what others may think.

https://forums.epicgames.com/threads/990965-DM-UTCraft

It does have quite a few custom textures, meshes and has an implemented mutator for the music (if installed to client), but it looks great (and sounds great with the music). There is a custom texture of Jefe's server's Invasion Monster, so I'm unsure if this affects acceptability for criteria for the Monster Mash servers.

[hidden]If we can get this into testing, I can help with whatever's required (except editing, having problems with being able to send attachments in Email). I can help playtest though.[/hidden]

Anyways, hopefully there will be some interest in this map, I think it's great (just needs a Mine Layer to be perfect).

Semper Fidelis! :salute:
My Classes In MMs2:

BrianTheCorrupt - M/MM: Lv 638
BrianTheEnraged - AM: Lv 708
BrianTheGunzerkr - WM: Lv 318

My Map Projects (All on hold):
DM-Tourian
DM-DarkAgonWastes
DM-CargoTrain