Maps for invasion server

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
elite
Killer in Training

alright this is really out of the ordinary but. ctf-faceclassic lol. if u go to ui they have that for inv but if luci falls out of the map the games over. :colors:
Painless
Killer in Training

BlahBlah wrote:If anyone can find DM-ToyStory, its a great one. Its not about the show ToyStory, its a house.

Toys Story map

It's not bad! Parts of it pulled the FPS down a bit, and it's a tad small, but it's really realistic and looks neat to boot!
d2frob
1337 Haxor

Please please please can we get some default DM/TAM maps on the server without adding silly rooms or excessive weapons, just straightforward maps.

Playing mixer (at first) added a new level to the game as we needed to work together to make safe spots out of not so safe spots..if you know what i mean. For eg we blocked one lift off to make it a one entrance room.

:D
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

i agree with rob lets get a map that has no fancy weps no strange hour long search for a dumb secret room just a big square and 4 walls.
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

I agree, I'd like to see some more traditional DM/etc maps without heavy alterations. I was pretty shocked when I saw Deck 17 for the first time on INV the other day -- I can understand doing some stuff to deal with the lava and maybe other bits, but it was so different from regular Deck 17 I don't even know if it should be considered the same map.

I guess I'll get to work ...
d2frob
1337 Haxor

I'll forever bow down to you wail if you get a group of stand dm maps on the server ^^
DoctoR_DeatH
Killer in Training

dm-december24th[fut].

http://download.beyondunreal.com/filewo ... h[fut].zip

Its just missing a santa titan :drunken:
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

Ok loads of maps here and some look cool

http://www.utzone.de/include.php?path=c ... &entries=0

Rat slums needs to be uploaded again cause it got deleted :bounce:
superchav
1337 Haxor

Major bump much :D
DW_Wraith
DW Clan Member

We have castle valley, though it needs a fix. Evil hands is a bit small, plus killing players or monsters with the hands ends up with problems based on similar maps that did the same thing.

Anyhoo...
:cheers: