Mash More Monsters (nOOb invasion strategy guide)

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server

Whats your favorite RPG invasion class

Weapon Master
34%
Medic/Monster Master
38%
Adrenaline Master
29%

Total votes: 125
bigws
Pro but Noob

emailbo wrote:But how do you get the monster point meter to fill up?

Mine is always at 0/5 , how do i get it to 5/5?
thanks i needed to laugh a little...
chamychan
Killer in Training

what does retaliation really do??

Retaliation Whenever you are damaged by another player, 5% of the damage per level is also
done to the player that hurt you. Your Damage Bonus stat and your oponent's
Damage Reduction stat are applied to this extra damage. You can't retaliate to
retaliation damage. You must have a Damage Reduction of at least 50 to purchase this
ability. (Max Level: 10)

when they say damage by another player, they meant monsters right? haha if not i just spent a whole lot of stats on a crappy ability. O.O
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

chamychan wrote:what does retaliation really do??

Retaliation Whenever you are damaged by another player, 5% of the damage per level is also
done to the player that hurt you. Your Damage Bonus stat and your oponent's
Damage Reduction stat are applied to this extra damage. You can't retaliate to
retaliation damage. You must have a Damage Reduction of at least 50 to purchase this
ability. (Max Level: 10)

when they say damage by another player, they meant monsters right? haha if not i just spent a whole lot of stats on a crappy ability. O.O
In theory, RPG is also capable of being used with regular gametypes like DeathMatch, Capture the Flag, Onslaught, and so on. This is an affront to the order of the universe, but it's possible.

And yes, Retaliation also applies to monsters. It's just a pretty poor investment for your points. I don't recommend getting it until you've maxed out everything else.
chamychan
Killer in Training

haha good to know thanks wail.

yeah i've maxed pretty much everything but it does kinda sucks to hear that it's useless, oh well....
Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

lol flipping well wish I had this guide in the n00b days... I needed serious help to become a decent medic then I got fried when my net connection was busto... Now I've had to start again!
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

Jons Return wrote:lol flipping well wish I had this guide in the n00b days... I needed serious help to become a decent medic then I got fried when my net connection was busto... Now I've had to start again!
This has always been here Jon, when admins or other experienced players tell noobies to visit the forums it's not to just get people to signup it's because there is good info here. :compress:

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY
Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

yh I hadnt signed up :bounce:
Biohazardous

Thanks for this, I was wondering what to do next with my WM, and I know that asking in the middle of a game is usually not a good idea because people are busy dodging giant boulders and what not.
krneki
Camper

In my opinion, every starter should spend stat points for:

Weapon speed 50,
Health bonus 25,
Adrenaline bonus 25 (and Adren drip lvl 1 if you want)
Damage bonus 50,
Damage reduction 50,

and other 40 points (from total 240) as the user wants to use; do NOT forget to buy a class! (Weapon/Adren/Medic Master).

Then max Damage bonus and Weapon speed as quick as possible, and when upgrading Damage reduction, use 5/5 style; use 5 points for reduction, save 5 for skill list (where you buy resupply and stuff).

*[It helped me on all 3 classes, but I liked medic at most; easiest to start with]*

AND if you wanna change your current nick, you have to donate for it.
DW_Shawn
DW Clan Member
Xfire: shawnilizer

medic beats all ; but i messed up bought donors reward for nothing what does it do exactly?
úñkñøwñ*shåwñ
[»shåwñ«]